- ARTICLE1Article 1Time between Stroke Onset and Rehabilitation: A Predictor of Mobility Recovery for Patients with Stroke in a Chinese Population
There is an axiom that the earlier a person with stroke receives rehabilitation intervention, the better rehabilitation outcome he/she may experience.
- ARTICLE2Article 2Physical Activity and Endurance Levels of 1st Year UST High School Students
Lifestyle related diseases such as compromised cardiopulmonary functions and obesity are brought about by lack of physical activity. As a component of physical fitness, this study aims to determine endurance levels of UST first year high school students and correlate them to the levels of physical activity the students engaged within a week.
- ARTICLE3Article 3Research, Publication and Standardization in Allied Health
Allied Health is an obscure description for a large group of non-physician / non-nursing healthcare professionals.
- ARTICLE4Article 4Prevalence of Low Back Pain among Public High School Teachers in the City of Manila
To determine the prevalence of low back pain (LBP) among public high school teachers in the City of Manila and contributing factors leading to LBP. M
- ARTICLE5Article 5Underlying Dimensions of Utilization of E-Learning among University of Santo Tomas Physical Therapy Students 2006-2007
With the growing acceptance of web-enhanced courses, the Physical Therapy Department of the College of Rehabilitation Sciences, implemented the e-Learning Access Program (e-LeAP) of University of Santo Tomas (UST) on some major courses.
- ARTICLE6Article 6Editorial
Welcome to the third issue of our journal. Exactly a year ago, we were struggling to launch a journal as part of our mission to produce researches on allied health in the Philippines.
- ARTICLE7Article 7Sports Talent Identification in 1st and 2nd Year UST High School Students
An elite athlete is a combination of hard work, extensive training, talent and skill. Talent is a natural endowment of a person, which can be enhanced.