- ARTICLE1Article 1Work-related musculoskeletal disorders of physical therapists in UST-CRS affiliated centers
To determine the 12-month prevalence of work-related musculoskeletal disorders (WMSD) among professional physical therapists (PTs) working in UST-CRS affiliated centers, their severity, associated factors and the PT’s responses to injury.
- ARTICLE2Article 2Anthropometric measurements and performance profile of the 70th UAAP season athletes of the University of Santo Tomas
Determine the anthropometric measurements and performance profile of the collegiate and junior athletes of the University of Santo Tomas who participated in the 70th UAAP season.
- ARTICLE3Article 3Injuries of University of Santo Tomas college teams during the UAAP season 70
Sport is an activity governed by sets of rules and customs usually played competitively. Winning or losing from this activity is determined by the physical capabilities of the athletes.
- ARTICLE4Article 4Physical activity level using pedometry of Filipino pre-adolescents
An active lifestyle among children and adolescents plays an important role in the normal growth and development. However, studies from different countries have shown a decreasing participation of children in physical activity.
- ARTICLE5Article 5Anthropometric profile of elite Filipino fencers
This study established baseline kinanthropometric data for Filipino elite fencers. Since there are few anthropometric data on elite fencers, the data will fill the paucity of information in our database.
- ARTICLE6Article 6The Changing Landscape of Health Research in the Philippines
The Philippine health scene today is beset with problems. This is the reality that has not been acknowledged for a long time now.
- ARTICLE7Article 7Getting evidence into policy and practice: Perspective of a health research funder1
“We have in hand most of the information we need to facilitate a new golden age of medicine. And what we don’t have in hand we can get fairly readily by wise investment in targeted research and intervention.”
- ARTICLE8Article 8Editorial
Good day to our readers. On behalf of the editorial staff of the Philippine Journal of Allied Health Sciences, I would like to apologize for the delayed issue of the journal.